Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Astonomy


When I get older I want to study the stars. Astronomy is a big part of my life. I love going out at night and looking at the stars. I believe the stars tell a story about the many years before we were even born. Astronomy is amazing and beautiful. I will always love astronomy no matter what. It just makes me feel so alive and happy. When I become an astronomer I was to find a new planet. That would be so cool! Astronomy is great and I wish everyone could see that. Astronomy isn't just about the stars, it's also about the planets that are in our solar system. In my opinion, the planets are stunning, and important.

3 comments:

  1. her Court...your blog's awesome! =-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney Lynn..I love your blog. I really admire the fact that you want to be an astronomer(: I think thats the coolest thing ever!! I love your blog ever cute.And your picture is even cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be a wonderful astronomer one day! :)

    ReplyDelete